Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weddings, I love weddings!!! Drinks all around :)

Last weekend AJ and I went to Salt Lake City for Cassie's wedding.  We almost go there late, luckily traffic wasn't bad so we didn't miss anything.  It was a really cute wedding and the bride was beautiful.  There was so much love between the two of them I got a little teary-eyed.  It was a sweet ceremony.

After the ceremony there was dinner... BBQ sandwiches, a cucumber salad, baked beans... So so yummy.  There were a few different types of cookies for desert, also good.  It was really fun.  We only knew two people, Cassie's roommates from Cedar, Randi and Ashley.  They were hilarious, we chased ducks and did other really random stuff. 

The reception started really late.  The daddy-daughter dance was really cute... They were both crying, it was touching.  The best part of it was, Cassie's cousin, a marine dressed in uniform with his metals was watching the two of them and he was crying.  It was really sweet.













No comments:

Post a Comment