Six years ago May 26 I graduated high school. Looking back makes me think that it really wasn't that big of a deal especially since my bachelor's degree came and went and I still feel like a kid. Still, its an accomplishment and marks the beginning of personal accountability for the rest of your life.
On May 24 my lil bro Harrison "the h-dog" (as they announced as he walked on stage) graduated! He is one of the best brothers a girl could ask for and we're so proud of him. (Again, sorry no pictures. I forgot my purse with my camera in it)
After the graduation ceremony there was a dinner party for him at my parents house. The grandparents came along with my aunt deedee and uncle win, heinz and alecia were there too. Harry opened his presents, we got him a digital camera. Every college freshman and soon to be missionary needs one :)
We all hung out for a little bit after, then AJ and I watched Saving Silverman at Heinz and Alecia's. We'd never seen it before, it was stupid but funny enough to be entertaining. We had fun though.
Congrats buddy! I'm excited for the fall!
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment