While I really do have an uncle Sam, this post is not about him...
I love tax returns. I've taken finance classes and I know there are many different views on taxes and tax returns. Personally, I like getting money back from the government. Every year AJ and I do our taxes as soon as possible, so we've already received our return this year.
Last weekend AJ decided to buy the handgun that he has been coveting for a couple years now. I vowed I wouldn't let him get one (not that I have too much say, Jk). The last couple months he's taken me to look at guns and every time I watch him drool over one my resolve weakens... I just want to make him happy. This weekend he got one. It's pretty (my reason for buying anything) and I guess it's a good one because he's really excited about it. So friday night he played with it, cleaned it, took it apart and put it back together. He was not satisfied with such passive tinkering. He wanted to feel the power. So saturday after we went shopping in saint geezy, on our way home, I remembered that there was a gun range on the way to Virgin, so we stopped and did a little shooting.
It was awesome because we drove down a bumpy dirt road in our non-off road car, got out in the freezing wind (it wasn't that bad, but it was cold) and we were in nice clothes, just there to shoot AJ's new toy. It was so cute how excited he was and then it was hot cuz he handled the gun like a man. :)
Don't worry, I did it too, boys don't get to have all the fun.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment