Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Brothers Day Weekend!

So really it was President's Day weekend but since my awesome older brother was in town and the highlight/ main event for the weekend, I've changed it to Brother's Day Weekend!


The Welcoming Committee
I have been sick for over a week now so I wasn't able to spend as much time with Creight as I wanted to, but AJ and I still made the time with him count.  Saturday morning we picked up balloons and candy bars on our way to snatch Creight and Harry for our traditional breakfast at Ihop... Boy was it yummy.  Then we went to see the movie Unknown with Liam Neeson.  It was good but not my favorite.  It was fun being able to see him since it's been over a year because he lives in Houston.

Sunday I was super sick all day long and opted to stay in bed. 

Monday AJ and I took Creighton and everyone shooting.  We just shot at targets and trash that was already there.  It was nice to do something outside considering i've been cooped up inside for a while but it made my cough worse.



No comments:

Post a Comment