For Valentines AJ and I are celebrating a little early. We figured it would be more fun to plan for the weekend instead of a traditional Valentines dinner on a monday night.
Since I planned our anniversary this year, I told him that Valentines was his job. Being the control freak that I am (really I just hate not knowing what I'm doing for a whole weekend), I decided to plan a couple surprises for AJ amidst the surprises he has planned for me. I won't spoil it yet but come monday you will get everything in full detail with pictures and maybe videos if I can figure out how to upload them.
There is only one word to describe what I have planned for this weekend and Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother says it best.
"It's going to be LENGEN.... Wait for it and I hope you're not lactose intolerant.... DAIRY!"
Cyd :)
Friday, February 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment