Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mountain Biking!

Start of the trail, if you go the good way.
(By good way I mean if you go up hill)

So for some weird reason, this year our sport of choice has been Mountain Biking.  We've done it a LOT.  It has been really fun though, until it got really hot and then we about died.  We've mainly gone by ourselves, but we've had others along for the ride too.  One weekend we went with Brad, Nicole, and some of Brad's family... Super fun.  For all of you who don't know, Brad is AJ's BFF and Nicole is Brad's awesome wife.  Mainly though, we take Rambo.  Rambo is my uncle who most people just call Sam, on occasion he gets called scooter (my nickname for him is WAY better).  Kid is a trooper! The first time we took him, he was with his girlyfriend, T-bone (aka Talia).  I didn't know how he would do, but mainly I was worried that T-bone would chicken out.  To my surprise though, they both did really well and they seemed to love it.  Sam was doing everything that AJ would, which is impressive becuase I don't even do most of what AJ does (but i'm a chicken so yeah) his first time.  Steep steep hills, crazy boys! Since then we've decided that he is good enough to come with us and he makes it more fun!  We heart Ram...
Rambo & Ahey
Ram & I
(My helmet is sexy)
The trail 1/2 way through



Sorry not sure how to change it

I don't really take pictures of everything because it has proven quite difficult to ride rough terrain, take non-blurry pictures, and not die all at the same time! So yeah! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment