Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Independence Day!

Other than the fact that we should celebrate this blessed holiday because it was in fact the day we gained our independence as a country, I like to celebrate for different reasons too.  Reasons like, it's another day off work, and you get together with family for stuff like birthdays and parades.  At least in my family you do.

We kicked off the weekend with dinner in SLC at Macaroni Grill (the bread is yum!).  It was especially fun because it was a cousin date night.  Cami and Ben, Courtney and Tyler, and Sara and Inductee Tom (her fiancee).  I'm sure the restaurant hated us by the time we left because we took up a huge table and stayed from 6:30 to 10:30.  We talked and ate and talked and had so much fun! AJ and I had planned on staying at the cabin that night but we stayed with Court and Tyler instead... It was fun cause I haven't really gotten to see them too much, and they are favorite and their little girl Kate is ADORABLE! So it was awesome.


Me, Court & Cami

AJ, Benriquè, and Tyler
Saturday morning, Court made breakfast, AJ slept forever and then we all headed up to the cabin to see the rest of the family.  We played around and went on a hike with everyone, it was so fun.



























AJ and I went to Little America and had their Sunday brunch and found some awesome sales at Abercrombie and Hollister.  So it was a very very good weekend, with lots of fun, family and food!

No comments:

Post a Comment