Exciting news.... Ya ready?!?!?
After a demonstration of my counseling prowess (minimal ability) last night, I was admitted to the Masters of Mental Health Counseling program!!! Yay me :) Now to decide wether or not to go through with it. After finding out financial aid details and other things I'll be better prepared to make the final decision and the kicker, I only have until next wednesday to decide.
On a different note... We left our windows open last night and when I woke up this morning it was so stinking cold which could only mean one thing...... FALL IS HERE! Or approaching quickly which is pretty much amazing. AJ and I are really excited to show Harry how we do holidays, Mortensen style. We're really looking forward to the festivities and the weather. Oh goodness, I'm really anxiously awaiting the first snow of the year. It's going to be as incredible as it is every year. What what!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment