RECAP:
Thursday night after work, AJ and I drove down to my grandpa's ranch for dinner and to set up shop for the weekend. We got to see my aunt and uncle John and Dwee and their kids Melska, Roon, Sara and T-mony aka Tom. Also, Sam and Talia, Richard, Annie, Deedee and Win. Of course Baba and Vickie were there too. And so begins the party :) I woke up at 7 that morning to bake Sam a cake for his birthday that was on monday and we sang to him after dinner. That night we watched (but didn't stay awake for) Gulliver's Travels. The parts I saw were funny but AJ and I slept through most of it.
Friday morning we woke up and took everyone rock climbing. Even John & Dwee came and John actually did a climb like a champ. The weather was perfect and it turned out to be a very fun and successful adventure. After, we all ate at In and Out and drove back to the ranch. AJ and I left the ranch to go hang with his family for their Easter celebration and do laundry. We had a ton!
Saturday AJ's family had their annual Easter celebration complete with an Easter egg and Basket hunt and lots and lots of food! Food, Glorious food! Yum :) After all the festivities AJ's mom talked Becca (AJ's cousin) to teach us some tricks on a pole. She's awesome and super strong. It was fun trying something new, but now I'm sore where I don't think I've ever been sore before. But I'm more stoked than ever to learn more next month (fingers crossed)! After we drove back to the ranch but missed my family's easter dinner. Which I okay because I was pretty sick of food by then anyway. We stayed up late with Melska, Roon, Sam & Talia, and played card games and talked for a while too. So fun!
![]() |
| The Drunken Bunny! |
Sunday AJ and I slept in, ate a yummy breakfast prepared by Vickie, went on a hike across a river and up a mountain with Sam, ate dinner also prepare by Vickie, hung out with Heinz and Alecia (I got to hold their new baby who is so so so cute), then went home, jumped in bed and watched 3rd Rock from the Sun until we fell asleep.
Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment