Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kids will be kids, I guess!

Last sunday AJ and I went to Hurricane for my cousin Heinz and his wife Alecia's baby blessing.  Heinz sounded a little nervous but it was a wonderful blessing.  We went to the ranch after and ate some really yummy burgers and salads (thanks guys!).

Side note: Their baby boy Hudson, is seriously cute and has THE cutest chubby little cheeks.

Anyway, we were sitting all the way in the back and there were a bunch of young families with little kids everywhere.  To the side of us there was a little girl maybe 5 or 6 years old.  During the closing prayer AJ and I looked over (yes our eyes were open, oops!) at this cute little girl in her sunday best goin to town!  She was picking her nose, really digging in there pulling it out and automatically putting it into her mouth where she devoured the GINORMOUS booger!  She proceeded to do this a couple more times.  AJ and I were just laughing (as silently as we could, mind you it was the closing prayer) so hard.  I started gagging through the laughing because it really was gross (I've always had a weak stomach). 

Kids will be kids, especially when they think nobody is looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment