This thursday will mark the beginning of our easter weekend. Yay!!! And I get to spend it on my grandpa's ranch with my cousins and aunts and uncles. I know that everyone won't be there which makes me sad, but I'm still excited to see everyone that will be there! SO EXCITED!!!! AJ and I aren't doing easter baskets this year because we plan on moving to a bigger place in a month or two, so that will be our present to each other. Yay adulthood! But bonus, we'll get to have our very own washer and dryer! I'm going to be so spoiled! Wahoo! Oh the things you get excited about when you grow up. :)
Why are we moving you ask? Well, it would be more fun to let you wonder for a while. Let's just say that our aparment is just too small for three.... ;)
Okay, okay... I won't do that to you... Hint: I'm not preggers.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a ton of fun!
ReplyDelete