Thursday, December 2, 2010

Funny Story :)

Today at lunch, while I'm busily wrapping some of the Christmas presents we have already bought, this is the conversation AJ and I had:

AJ: So I want to tell you something.
Me: okay, shoot
AJ: Have you had a good day so far? You seem like you have.
Me: Yeah, its been busy so its gone by quick.  What did you want to tell me?
AJ: Well, okay... Since you seem to be having a good day and you're wrapping presents, I think it's safe to say you won't get too mad.
Me: haha?! what the? Just tell me.

Insert some not so bad news, here...

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA! (Still laughing because CLEARLY wrapping christmas presents puts me into a semi-euhporic state that helps when you need to break me some bad news).

I have had a pretty good day so far, but I will admit wrapping presents puts me in a drastically better mood no matter what.  I just think its funny that AJ used the wrapping as a cushion for the bad news blow. Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment