Thursday, March 21, 2013

.Lately.

Well I'm crazy behind on like everything. Since January we dropped off AJ's little bro Bert off at the MTC (Missionary Training Center) so he could prepare to serve a mission in Colorado Springs, CO. We're so proud of him! 
 
 
It was a really long drive.

Aren't we photogenic?
 We've been heading south quite often, this trip my grandpa's pond was frozen over. So Sam, AJ, and I decided to play on it. Doesn't that look sweet?  I was the only one brave enough to go pretty far out onto it and jump really hard on it.
The ice melting made cool little designs in the ice.
 We have been feeling really cooped up because its been so cold out. So we made Sam come with us on a night hike. It was very cold, hence the puffy jacket and grainy photo.
 Last weekend we enjoyed some warmer weather and play racketball, and went mountain biking. The sunshine and warthm was delightful! Unfortunately we came home to 30 degree temps.

Here's to hoping warmer weather finds itself in our neck of the wood. SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment