Monday, December 5, 2011

We need a little Christmas

The WONDERFUL snow I woke up to the morning we were getting
Gigantor (Our tree)
More Snow!

This is our tree... It's easily 8 feet tall and waaay more than a hug around.
It took up half of our living room and wouldn't fit in the per-designated spot.
Subsequently our kitchen table was moved to accomodate Gigantor in the
kitchen.

Gigantor in it's rightful place, took all of our lights. Plus 21 extra feet of lighting
and it still needs more.
This last weekend, while AJ was trying to fix Gigantor's leaning problem, Gigantor decided it would be funny to try and fall on top of AJ.  I should have let it fall and then taken a picture, but my instincts don't think things through very thoroughly, so instead I was able to have Harry catch the tree before it completely crushed my husband.  Next time, I'll be able to handle things differently.  Just kidding.

Merry Christmas Countdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment