I haven't posted in a while and its not for lack of loggable activity or memorable moments, its more for lack of time, effort, desire and I can't find the SD card I plug my mini SD card into to take the photos off my camera. So there you have it. Pictures will come as soon as I find it and the time.
In the last month and a half we have...
-Gotten our house completely unpacked and livable... Go Us!
-Had Bertrude and Diddle (AJ's brothers) up to visit us for a week.
-Camped with Art and Arta (AJ's parents) in Brian Head.
-Played at my grandma's cabin with Melska and Sara and their family, sans the missionary.
-Bought and hung some new artwork that we found for a steal! Oh yeah :)
-Helped plan a bridal shower, made invitations and party favors for said bridal shower. Congrats Sam & Talia!
-Started a masters program, that I'm unsure of my ability to complete at this point.
-Completed a 300 mile bike ride in 3 days
-Had a Blast at the Bledsoe Family Reunion, while finding time to attend said bridal shower
-Moved my brother into our house officially yesterday!
Coming UP...
-A friendly visit this weekend
-Fall semester begins next monday for my hubs!
I will go into greater detail later, but for now, that's that update :)
Monday, August 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment