MY DAY IN GREAT DETAIL
Well, if you're reading this, I'm sorry.... I could make up stuff to make my life sound so much cooler, but the fact is, it's not... During the week it's not so cool, but the weekends are a different story. We make those pretty worth the week of working. So here it goes.
I'm going to begin at 12:00 am, simply because that is really when my day started. I woke up to the sound of slamming cupboards and people running up the stairs, all of which I thought were occuring right outside my bedroom door. Nope, just the neighbors... For the next hour I tried falling back asleep and was largely unsuccessful, then as i got more restless, my room got warmer and warmer. I hesitated opening the window because it would make getting out of bed at 5:30 aweful for AJ, but the more I couldn't sleep the more irritated I got, so I opened the window and after another half hour I was able to sleep again.
I woke up again at 8:19 (I looked at the clock) to AJ eating cereal, drinking chocolate milk and watching Danny Phantom. It was usually Fairly Odd Parents but I think Netflix was out of those seasons, so the last few mornings it's been Danny Phantom. It's cute, but the theme songs get really old the rest I enjoy too. I shuffled off to the shower, got out, put on clothes and make up, and did my hair. During the hair and make up doing AJ and I do the sink dance, which consists of 1 sink and 2 people moving around eachother getting ready at the same time within the same 4 square feet. It's awesome.
After getting ready I left my house, got in my car, and drove to work. Hmmm.... I'm currently debating on how terrible I want to be to you poor readers. I could go over every hour of what I've done at work or I could just skip to Lunch break.... Okay,okay, I'll skip to lunch break. (Really it's for me. I don't feel like reliving my entire work day). I left work, drove home (as I do every day), parked, walked to my door, unlocked and opened my door, went inside, made lunch and waited for AJ to get home from school. Went back to work.
After work, dropped mail off at the post office, went home, and changed for the gym. Then I laid on my bed talking to AJ about something I'm doing friday morning and kind of freaking out about it, whilst postponing the time until I have to go to the gym. AJ calms me down, we hit the gym, I bike it was a good workout, then I freak out about biking with his mom this weekend. AHHHHHH! She is just really good and in shape, I'm in shape ish but I'm pretty new to the bike and I don't want to fall over or anything stupid again. We drivehome from the gym, debate over getting some tacos, continue driving home without the tacos. It freezing outside, I complain that the gym still hasn't fixed their sauna and we enter the house. Then we made dinner, watched How I met Your Mother (new favorite show) and Monk, took a shower and went to bed.
I know interested right.... Congratulations to all of those who made it to this point without falling asleep or getting so bored you just had to stop! I'm sorry this didn't fall on a better day. Thanks for reading though!
No comments:
Post a Comment