It seems as though within a matter of a few months, everyone I know has had a baby, is baking one, or is working on the batter... Cousins, friends, old co-workers, everyone. This happened once about two years ago too. So to all those newly made parents, whether you have a bun in the oven, are still perfecting the batter, or the timer on your perfectly cooked bun has rung, CONGRATULATIONS! You'll do great :)
As for us... We completely missed the memo for the second time, mostly on purpose cause we're still having so much fun sleeping and being selfish. I suppose we'll get there eventually, but I for one am not in any hurry.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take your time!!! lol I'm glad to hear you are in no rush. It's great to really have a good chunk of years to yourselves before your life revolves around a screaming munchkin!
ReplyDelete