Today has been kinda cool!
I just looked at my program schedule and grades and it officially says that I am 50% complete (through the completion of all internships) with a 4.0! Woohoo! I'm counting that as a major win. Especially since the last class was one of the worst and hardest yet, although nothing compared to my current class. Four 8 page assessment and treatment plans with a paper of justification. I guess this torture is what I pay the BIG money for. Weirdly, I love it.
And.......
AJ just got his first "Preparing for Graduation" email telling him to order his cap and gown along with graduation announcements. In roughly 3 months we will finally be saying sionara to SUU! You better believe that I'm already planning the party and it isn't going to be anything small!
Color us excited!
Oh and whilst I'm hating life with homework for the next few weeks. I will be dreaming of when i get to be here..........
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's so great AJ is so close to graduation. It's the best feeling!!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous your going to Hawaii but happy you'll be throwing eggs into the ocean! Make sure to take some pictures :)