See ya 2012!
I swear 2012 went by faster than any other year of my life. Fast and largely uneventful. So far 2013 is lasting much longer, haha well the last two days have gone by rather slowly. I'll take it.
Since my last post Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone, although my Christmas decorations don't get to come down quite yet. Thanksgiving was fun this year, the food was ehh, but that's good for the waistline. I had all my Christmas shopping done before December 1 which was impressive. Oh and I dyed my hair brown which is pretty epic considering I've never been adventurous with my hair. It turned out really well.
December went by quickly too. I've found that I enjoy Christmas Eve far more that Christmas though, probably because Christmas eve is a little more magical. This year there was a blizzard on Christmas Eve, so that may have been part of it. AJ's family came and stayed with us again this year and it was chaotic and fun. We saw lots of good movies; The Hobbit (amazing), Jack Reacher, and Les Miserables (parental advisory: don't take young children). We got and gave lots of fun presents. I also tried Starbucks salted carmel hot chocolate and am obsessed! Its so delicious.
For the New Year we took our annual trip to my grandpa's Brighton Cabin. I got to see my awesome cousins and aunts and uncles. This year there was also a baby blessing and a farewell, so very eventful. For New Year's Eve went went to dinner with my cousin Courtney and her husband Tyler at The Pie, it was scrumptious! We hadn't even been there before, but it definitely won't be the last time! Then we went to play Laser Tag, it was so so fun! I'm thinking it needs to be a new tradition or at least a recurring activity.
We finished our New Year's Eve watching The Rocker (which cool enough, ended exactly at 11:59 p.m.) and we brought in the New Year toasting our sparkling cider!
Farewell 2012!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
May you all follow through on your Resolutions!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment