Thursday, August 23, 2012

I hate wholesome sunshine!

Ok, this has been a crazy busy summer. I still need to get a bunch of pictures from other people and take the time to upload them to my computer.

Anywho, anyhow, anyway...

First we had a graduation. AJ's brother Bert (Dylan) graduated from high school! AJ and I drove down to Overton for the festivities. We were really proud of him and he looked so cute in his cap and gown.


Awe, isn't he cute...


Like every summer, AJ and I were literally gone somewhere every stinkin weekend. It's fun but it gets a little overwhelming. This summer we made a few trips to stay at my grandpa's ranch. The waterfall has been one of the main attractions and has never ceased to be a plentiful source of amusement. We took AJ's parents and they played too. It was awesome.  I'll post more pictures and videos, I've just been too busy to get them off my camera.
 
 
 
Art, Bert, & AJ playing with Bert's new gun.

Boys...

Bert's belated birthday bash
(No, the alliteration was not intentional, but still fun)

Climbing up the waterfall

They love each other

Arta joining in the fun!

Mid flip... I'd say I got a pretty good shot

AJ and Bert
The Bledsoe family reunion is always interesting. The entire family is crazy in an awesome way and you never know what activity you'll be doing. The last couple years AJ's uncle has set up a huge zip line over a lake and brought canoes and stuff.  This year the family went to a different camp ground and there was a crazy huge water slide down the side of a mountain. Literally, there were huge vinyl tarps on top of carpet, water, and soap. Luckily is was really hot outside so participation for everyone was a no brainer. We all put on trash bags, wetted down, soaped up, and went for it. Of course since it was in the mountains there was no shortage of mud, but it made it waaay better.
 
Going strong

Art & Arta crashing at the bottom

Muddy, Trash Bag Beauties.
I went too and got my fair share of scrapes and bruises, but it was totally worth it. Like I said I will post more pictures later.
 
Also to come, 2 funerals and a wedding. Get it, its sort of like 4 wedding and a funeral in reverse. Haha, that's a terrible joke. Anyway, my brother Creight and his girlfriend Nat came to visit, my cousin's bride-to-be had a bridal shower so I'll tell you about her gift, a trip to phoenix to watch AJ's other little brother Diddle's (Conner, not featured above) football game at the University of Phoenix stadium where the Cardinal's play, and the last hurrahs with our friends are moving to Texas this month.
 

2 comments:

  1. Where is that waterfall/what is it called? It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just right on the back of my grandpa's ranch, but we just call it waterfall. Next time you're down I'd be happy to take ya!

    ReplyDelete