Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friend's Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend Tyler and Alison visited us and we took a mini vacay to my grandpa's ranch near Zion. We went hiking and swimming and to the waterfall on the property.  It was very chill and really fun, we'll probably do it again this summer or something. yay!  Anyway, picture... pictures... pictures!

Happy couple :P

The only way I get featured cause I'm the only
one taking pictures

Filling up the camelback
with water....

Inserting reservoir into camelback...
I really like the play-by-play

So handsome, without even trying
:) sigh <3

Tyler's scary face...
Actually I'm not sure what he's doin.

Chillin at the house.
It was a really fun, relaxing weekend.  The best part was hiking to and playing in the waterfall. It was really hot though, so the walk back to the house was basically killer.

Yay to trips, summer, and friends...

1 comment:

  1. I look so grumpy in those pictures! But I promise I had fun & our weekend was a blast.

    I need to remember to smile in pictures :)

    ReplyDelete