Alrighty, this is a little late, but what can I say I just don't have time for these things lately. I should probably post about Christmas and New Years first, but I haven't transferred pictures, and I LOVE pictures.
2011 turned out to be a pretty awesome year. AJ and I did lots of stuff we'd never thought we'd do and just a lot of stuff just kind of happened I guess, like:
January
- Celebrated our 3rd Anniversary in SLC at the Little America Hotel, complete with Sunday brunch
- Hashed out some family issues (this was kinda big)
- Went tubing in Brian Head with our good friends
- Tried a (TMI) Vaggazzle for the first time. Won't explain, just google. It was stupid and awesome, loved it!
- Paid my car off
February
- CELEBRATED, I mean celebrated the crap out of Valentines day.
- AJ book a hotel room in St. Geezy (proof that I'm white) and decorated with rose petals
- Went to wonderful dinners
- I surprised him with SkyDiving in Hurricane for two!
- We had our First couple's massage and loved it!
- Had Brother's day weekend, where my older brother came to visit from Texas
- I got really sick and stayed that way for about three weeks. (This was a first in like 4 years, so it was noteworthy)
March
- Celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday by surprising her with dinner in Mesquite
- Decided to have Harry move in with us at the end of Summer
- Melska got back from her mission!!!! Went to visit her :)
April
- Planned my first bachelorette party for Cassie
May
- School ended freeing up time with my husband... This is always going to be on the list
- Apartment hunting, Horrible!
- Had my first pole fitness lesson. (yes, its pole dancingesque only more athletic with tricks and climbing)
*have never been so sore in my life! Awesome though
- Hosted my first bachelorette party.
- Harry Graduated high school!
June
- Found our apartment and started moving
- Bought our very first washer and Dryer! yay!
- Cassie and Kevin got married
- Chased and fed ducks in Stilettos at said wedding
July
- Officially moved into and started living in the new apartment
- Creighton came to visit and helped us move! So nice of him.
- Went glamping with the in-laws. We went camping in Brian Head but went pool hopping at the hotels, it was so fun.
August
- Boulder Ride- AJ's annual 300 mile bike ride. I rode part of it... Be proud!
- Had a fun Bledsoe Family Reunion
- Started my intro class to my master's program
- Harry and AJ started working together
- Drove and Jumped Ford F150 Raptors at the Las vegas Speedway
- Had friends stay at our new house for the first time
September
- Did a mini vacay with Tyler and Ali at my gpa's ranch
- Went hiking in Zion and to the waterfall on said ranch, super fun
-AJ turned 27 and I turned 24, ick.
October
- Had Lynn's bachelorette party
- Lynn got married! Was the MOH for the first time at a wedding (hopefully the last)
- Conquered the bride's maid dress, the company sent a smaller size than requested and wouldn't refund, two weeks later, I made sure it would fit. :) yay me!
November
-stayed with my parents for the first time in 2 years
December
- Had Aj's family to our house for Christmas. Yup that's right the whole family came and stayed with us!
- Bought perhaps the biggest tree ever! It almost crushed AJ by trying to fall on top of him
- Ended the year with the annual family snowboarding trip at Brighton. Only I got sick and couldn't enjoy the lack of good snow with everyone else.
Here's to an awesome year and many more to come!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment