Time is going by so fast lately, I rarely have time to breath anymore. It's good, but sometimes I'd rather just be bored with nothing to do. Ahh, that would be amazing.
In the last little while we have done quite a few fun things, more are being planned for the near future too.
We have:
- Jumped a Ford F150 Raptor. It was sick!
A couple weekends ago, we went to the Vegas speedway where they had an off-road course and like 10 Raptors for people to drive. We were allowed two laps each, which went really quick. This course was awesome because it had tight turns and my favorite.... Jumps!!!! I was way crazier than AJ with my speed and the height I got on the jumps. Seriously, it was legit and super super fun. They do it every year, so we'll probably do it again.
-I had my friend Jana's (Lynn's) Bachelorette party
Hopefully I will get the pictures from one of the girls to post but it was awesome. I decorate the whole place and set up three different games (with the help of Laura and Nicole, Jana's sisters). We played the hot dog game, broom and toilet paper game, and my favorite the doughnut eating game. We called the doughnuts the "Flying Trap-penises" because, set-up, that's what the doughnuts looked like. We hung them so each girl would be on their knees eating said trappenises with no hands. Yes, yes, yes, I know it's dirty, but that's what bachelorette parties are for. It was so much fun. We ate lots of pizza, chips, and soda. Then she opened gifts and we all had the 'sex' talk. It was awesome.
-Jana got her endowments.
As the matron of honor for said bride, I was invited to attend the session wherein she got her endowments. It was fun, I got to sit with Jana, her mom, and sister Laura. Afterward we ate at Golden Corral, where !!!! BONUS!!! There was freshly spun cotton candy. It was delicious, I haven't had it in forever, so it was definitely a blast from the past.
This weekend we will...
-Be attending Dilbert and Diddle's homecoming football game. The whole family got the same jersey's as the team with our last name on the back and will be wearing to the game.
-The annual Bledsoe Pomegranate Fest is also this weekend, we basically pick tons of pomegranates in Aj's grandparents back yard and have a party complete with lots and lots of yummy, unhealthy food. Can't go wrong there.
Next weekend...
- Jana Lynn is finally getting married, so we will be setting up for the reception and making sure that all goes smoothly.
Hopefully, amidst all the commotion we will be able to do a bonfire complete with dutch oven cooking, pumpkin carving, and hocus pocus watching. Should be awesome!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment